translate

Thursday 30 April 2015

What can you do in 15 minutes?

You know the first thing people are going to say is sex: more than once. But I'm not thinking that at all ( novel I know).

Really, think about it, what can you do in 15 minutes?
Change a bed
Write the shopping list
Order a take away
Now the lawn
Cook dinner
What? Nah not feasible say so many people hence why they plump for the take away option. Of course you can! Nah, we can't afford to cook from scratch. Really? Yeah, take away is much cheaper. You think?

I've never fallen for this crap, Infact it's always annoyed the hell out of me. 
I'm a fussy eater. I'm not mad on red meat and hate English vegetables. So the Sunday roast type meal isn't really my thing. What I do like to do is eat food that's full of flavour that's cooked quickly.
I mean, how does this look? Stirs fried veg with quorn 'chicken' and some chorizo on a bed of spaghetti. How much would that cost in a restaurant? Probably around a tenner. How long does it take to cook? Well, according to the spaghetti, 12 minutes. Whack on the pasta, stir fry the veg and any meat you want to have and bingo, a healthy tasty meal in less than 15 minutes that costs about £1.50-£3 per person.
Now what was that excuse about not being able to afford good food?

No comments:

Post a Comment